Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Prepared by Bruce Swenson of Adelphi University, provides detailed solutions to the end of chapter problems. This manual is available bundled with the text for students to purchase by permission of the instructor by ordering ISBN 0072976322.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents:
Part 1: Introduction
1. The Investment Environment
2. Markets and Instruments
3. How Securities are Traded
4. Mutual Funds and Other Investment Companies
5. History of Interest Rates and Risk Premiums
Part 2: Portfolio Theory
6. Risk and Risk Aversion
7. Capital Allocation Between the Risky Asset and the Risk-Free Asset