Essentials of Economics Plus NEW MyEconLab with Pearson eText (1-semester Access) -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 4th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 04/25/2014
- Publisher: Pearson
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $266.26 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
-- For one-semester Principles of Economics courses at two- and four-year colleges and universities
Reveal the relevance of economics through real-world business examples
One of the challenges of teaching Principles of Economics is fostering interest in concepts that may not seem applicable to students’ lives. Essentials of Economics, Fourth Edition makes economics relevant by demonstrating how real businesses use economics to make decisions every day. Regardless of their future career path–opening an art studio, trading on Wall Street, or bartending at the local pub–students will benefit from understanding the economic forces behind their work.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MyEconLab: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program fosters learning and provides tools that help instructors to keep students on track.
• Show students how economics is relevant: Relatable features ground course material in the real world, showing students how these ideas are relevant and facilitating understanding.
• Foster thorough understanding via a flexible, student-focused approach: An engaging, captivating writing style and student-friendly learning aids motivate and engage students.
This package contains:
• 0133543390 / 9780133543391: Essentials of Economics, 4/e
• 0133543749 / 9780133543742: MyEconLab with Pearson eText Access Card for Essentials of Economics, 4/e