- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 05/28/2014
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Design Next-Generation Wireless Networks Using the Latest Technologies
Fully updated throughout to address current and emerging technologies, standards, and protocols, Wireless Networks, Third Edition, explains wireless system design, high-speed voice and data transmission, internetworking protocols, and 4G convergence.
New chapters cover LTE, WiMAX, WiFi, and backhaul. You'll learn how to successfully integrate LTE, WiMAX, UMTS, HSPA, CDMA2000/EVDO, and TD-SCDMA into existing cellular/PCS networks. Configure, manage, and optimize high-performance wireless networks with help from this thoroughly revised, practical guide.
Comprehensive coverage includes:
- Overview of 3G wireless systems
- UMTS (WCDMA) and HSPA
- CDMA2000 and EVDO
- TD-SCDMA and TD-CDMA
- Broadband system RF design considerations
- Network design considerations
- Antenna system selection, including MIMO
- System design for UMTS, CDMA2000 with EVDO, TD-SCDMA, TD-CDMA, LTE, and WiMAX
- Communication sites including in-building and colocation guidelines
- 5G and beyond