The Wiley-blackwell Handbook of Transpersonal Psychology
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 10/07/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Transpersonal Psychology presents the most inclusive resource yet published on this topic - which seeks to benefit humanity by integrating ancient wisdom and modern knowledge.
- Features the work of more than fifty leading voices in the field, creating the most comprehensive survey of transpersonal psychology yet published
- Includes emerging and established perspectives
- Charts the breadth and diversity of the transpersonal landscape
- Covers topics including shamanism, neurobiology, holotropic states, transpersonal experiences, and more