The Wiley-blackwell Companion to the Anglican Communion
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 05/28/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
This uniquely comprehensive reference work provides a global account of the history, expansion, diversity, and contemporary issues facing the Anglican Communion, the worldwide body that includes all followers of the Anglican faith.
- An insightful and wide-ranging treatment of this dynamic global faith, offering unrivalled coverage of its historical development, and the religious and ethical questions affecting the church today
- Explores every aspect of this vibrant religious community – from analyzing its instruments of Unity, to its central role in interfaith communication
- Spans the Anglican Communion’s long history through to 21st century debates within the church on such issues as sexual-orientation of clergy, and the pastoral role of women
- Features a substantial articles on the Church’s 44 provinces, including a brief history of each
- Brings together a distinguished and international team of contributors, including some of the world’s leading Anglican commentators