The Washington Manual Pulmonary Medicine Subspecialty Consult
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/27/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $50.12 Save
- Thoroughly revised to include expanded diagnostic testing and therapies for pulmonary diseases.
- A reorganized, templated format throughout ensures that you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive coverage of asthma, COPD, interstitial lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary infections, lung transplantation, sleep-disordered breathing, and other common pulmonary conditions provides practical clinical information to diagnose and treat a variety of patients.
- Symptoms, signs, and problems encountered in daily practice are presented in a quick-reference bulleted format.
- Updated references are provided for readers who would like additional information on a particular topic.
- Written by fellows and junior faculty from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis to effectively address real-life clinical experiences.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use