Waldman's Comprehensive Atlas of Diagnostic Ultrasound of Painful Conditions
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 05/18/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $287.98 Save
- An ideal reference for clinicians who would like to use, or are already using, ultrasonography to evaluate and treat their patients.
- Full-color line drawings, high-quality clinical photographs, and clearly labelled ultrasound images depict both common and uncommon pathologic conditions encountered in clinical practice.
- Coverage includes the head; neck; shoulder; elbow and forearm; wrist and hand; chest wall, trunk, abdomen and low back; hip and pelvis; knee and lower extremity; and ankle and foot.
- Chapters highlight anatomic considerations, physical diagnostic tests, clinical correlates, ultrasound technique(s), clinical pearls, and more.
- Written in the clear, concise , easy to read, how-to-do-It style that is the hallmark of all of Dr. Waldman's textbooks
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use