Waldman's Comprehensive Atlas of Diagnostic Ultrasound of Painful Conditions
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 05/18/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $269.99 Save
- An ideal reference for clinicians who would like to use, or are already using, ultrasonography to evaluate and treat their patients.
- Full-color line drawings, high-quality clinical photographs, and clearly labelled ultrasound images depict both common and uncommon pathologic conditions encountered in clinical practice.
- Coverage includes the head; neck; shoulder; elbow and forearm; wrist and hand; chest wall, trunk, abdomen and low back; hip and pelvis; knee and lower extremity; and ankle and foot.
- Chapters highlight anatomic considerations, physical diagnostic tests, clinical correlates, ultrasound technique(s), clinical pearls, and more.
- Written in the clear, concise , easy to read, how-to-do-It style that is the hallmark of all of Dr. Waldman's textbooks
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use