Waldman's Atlas of Diagnostic Ultrasound of Painful Foot and Ankle Conditions
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 05/25/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $149.32 Save
- An ideal reference for clinicians who would like to use, or are already using, ultrasonography to evaluate and treat foot and ankle disorders in their practice.
- Full-color line drawings, high-quality clinical photographs, and clearly labelled ultrasound images depict both common and uncommon pathologic conditions encountered in clinical practice.
- Chapters highlight anatomic considerations, physical diagnostic tests, clinical correlates, ultrasound techniques, clinical pearls, and more.
- Written in the clear, concise, easy-to-read, “how to do it” style that is the hallmark of all of Dr. Waldman’s textbooks.
- A focus on the foot and ankle makes this a valuable resource podiatrists, orthopaedic surgeons specializing in foot and ankle, and other clinicians involved in the diagnosis and management of foot and ankle disorders.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use