A Visual Guide to Minecraft® Dig into Minecraft® with this (parent-approved) guide full of tips, hints, and projects!
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/24/2014
- Publisher: Peachpit Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
You’ll discover how to
- Construct a quick shelter to help you survive your first night.
- Craft and enchant items, and make potions.
- Build nether portals and safely make your way around the nether.
- Create fantastic redstone projects, from automatic doors and light sensors to TNT cannons and fireworks launchers.
- Furnish your buildings with lights, appliances, paintings, flowerpots, and fireplaces–and add perfect finishing touches.
- Make and manage efficient farms.
- Customize Minecraft® with mods, skins, and resource packs.
- Join a server and even host a game.
Minecraft® is a trademark of Mojang Synergies/Notch Development AB. This book is not affiliated with or sponsored by Mojang Synergies/Notch Development AB.