Vinyl The Art of Making Records
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 10/20/2015
- Publisher: Sterling
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $24.95 Save
· The development of discs from shellac to vinyl
· Run-out groove messages, picture discs, limited editions, colored vinyl, and deluxe 180g reissues that make fans and collectors rejoice
· The records’ iconic packaging and art, including the work of Reid Miles, Roger Dean, Peter Saville, and Hipgnosis
· The history and development of various leading labels, such as Atlantic, Audio Fidelity, Casablanca, Decca, Def Jam, Motown, Verve, and more
· Groundbreaking artists and their game-changing releases, from the first 45, Eddy Arnold’s “Texarkana Baby,” to the vinyl revival as led by Jack White’s Lazaretto
No collection is complete without it.