VCP5-DCV VMware Certified Professional-Data Center Virtualization on vSphere 5.5: VCP-550
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/21/2014
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Prepare for the VCP-DCV Exam
Prepare yourself for VMware's challenging VMware Certified Professional-Datacenter exam, as well as the typical tasks and responsibilities you can expect as a VMware Datacenter-certified professional. This comprehensive book guides you through all topics and objectives you'll need to know for the exam. These include planning, installing, upgrading, and securing vCenter Server and ESXi; configuring networking and storage; performing basic troubleshooting; and more. You'll also gain access to premium online practice and review tools.
- Prepares certification candidates for the VMware Certified Professional-Datacenter exam (VCP-DCV)
- Covers all exam objectives
- Features real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, and challenging review questions
- Explores key topics such as securing vCenter and ESXi, planning and configuring vSphere networking and storage, creating and deploying virtual machines and vApps, establishing services levels, and more
- Includes access to online practice exams, flashcards, and other study tools
If you want the best preparation for the VCP-DCV certification exam, you'll want VCP-DCV VMware Certified Professional Datacenter Virtualization on vSphere Study Guide.