The Ultimate Book of Dad Jokes 1,001+ Punny Jokes Your Pops Will Love Telling Over and Over and Over...
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 05/10/2016
- Publisher: Ulysses Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $12.95 Save
As groan-inducing as they are hilarious, dad jokes are the punny one-liners and oh-so-clever quips fathers never tire of telling. With this massive collection, no Dad will ever lack new material to make his kids facepalm:
• A watermelon and a honeydew wanted to get married right away, but they cantaloupe.
• After Humpty Dumpty recovered from his fall, he was just a shell of his former self.
• Sign language interpreters have to lean sideways to translate something in italics.
• Anyone with a wheat allergy that routinely eats pasta is just a gluten for punishment.
• A chord walked into a bar and ordered a drink. The bartender said, We don’t serve minors.”