Pocket Medicine The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Loose-leaf
- Copyright: 12/07/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $64.99 Save
- Completely updated throughout to keep you current with what’s new in internal medicine.
- 6-ring looseleaf binder accommodates notes and is small enough to fit in a pocket.
- 16-page color insert displays classic normal and abnormal radiographs, CT scans, echocardiograms, peripheral blood smears, and urinalyses commonly seen in the practice of internal medicine.
- User-friendly tabs and a 2-color design help you find information quickly.
- References to landmark papers help you answer questions from attendings and residents – all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds.
- Surgical, OB-GYN, and ophthalmic consult section guides you to ask the right questions and get the best care for your patients.
- Ideal for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, PAs, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.