Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
Plant Breeding Reviews presents state-of-the-art reviews on plant genetics and the breeding of all types of crops by both traditional means and molecular methods. Many of the crops widely grown today stem from a very narrow genetic base; understanding and preserving crop genetic resources is vital to the security of food systems worldwide. The emphasis of the series is on methodology, a fundamental understanding of crop genetics, and applications to major crops. It is a serial title that appears in the form of one or two volumes per year.
Table of Contents
1. Bikram Gill: Cytogeneticist and Wheat Man W. John Raupp and Bernd Friebe
2. Synthetic Hexaploids: Harnessing Species of the Primary Gene Pool for Wheat Improvement Francis C. Ogbonnaya, Osman Abdalla, Abdul Mujeeb-Kazi, Alvina G. Kazi, Steven S. Xu, Nick Gosman, Evans S. Lagudah, David Bonnett, Mark E. Sorrells, and Hisashi Tsujimoto
3. Breeding Early and Extra-early Maize for Resistance to Biotic and Abiotic Stresses in Sub-Saharan Africa B. Badu-Apraku and M.A.B. Fakorede
4. Almond Breeding Thomas M. Gradziel and Pedro Martínez-Gómez
5. Breeding Loquat Maria L. Badenes, Jules Janick, Shunquan Lin, Zhike Zhang, Guolu Liang, and Weixing Wu
6. Prognostic Breeding: A New Paradigm for Crop Improvement Vasilia A. Fasoula