Planning and Administering Early Childhood Programs, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 11th
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 01/15/2016
- Publisher: Pearson
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $164.87 Save
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
Here’s the practical, hands-on information educators need in order to become successful administrators of childcare centers and child development centers. With a focus on what center directors need to know and what they need to be able to do, the book guides readers through the process of identifying a program’s core values and drafting mission and vision statements. Included is coverage of current issues such as the factors affecting supply and demand for childcare as well as the initiatives to enhance program quality, ensure affordability, and provide access to all children and families.
Planning and Administering Early Childhood Programs addresses the latest trends affecting the childcare workforce and provides specific guidance for recruiting, hiring, and retaining quality personnel, including job descriptions and hiring practices. The role of the program administrator as mentor, coach, and instructional leader are covered, along with important business issues within the administrator’s responsibilities, such as financial planning and budget development and management, how to use social media effectively, program evaluation, facility planning and management, and much more. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone for 50-60% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134290011 / 9780134290010 Planning and Administering Early Childhood Programs, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134027310 / 9780134027319 Planning and Administering Early Childhood Programs
- 0134065743 / 9780134065748 Planning and Administering Early Childhood Programs, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card