Photographic Theory : An Historical Anthology
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 12/31/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Photographic Theory: An Historical Anthology presents a compendium of readings spanning ancient times to the digital age that are related to the history, nature, and current status of debates in photographic theory.
- Offers an authoritative and academically up-to-date compendium of the history of photographic theory
- Represents the only collection to include ancient, Renaissance, and 19th-, 20th-, and 21st-century writings related to the subject
- Stresses the drama of historical and contemporary debates within theoretical circles
- Features comprehensive coverage of recent trends in digital photography
- Fills a much-needed gap in the existing literature