Occupational Therapy Interventions Function and Occupations
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 03/15/2016
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $71.41 Save
Dr. Catherine Meriano and Dr. Donna Latella focus each chapter of the text on an area of occupation, evidence-based practice, current intervention options, as well as a specific hands-on approach to grading interventions. Although the focus of the text is the intervention process, Occupational Therapy Interventions: Function and Occupations, Second Edition also includes a detailed “Evaluation Grid” which offers a unique approach to choosing occupational therapy evaluations.
New in the Second Edition:
- New evidence-based articles have been added to each of the chapters
- Some new rewritten and expanded chapters
- Updated references throughout
- Includes sample exam questions with each chapter
- Updated key concepts and incorporated new documents such as:
- AOTA’s Occupational Therapy Practice Framework,Third Edition
- AOTA’s Occupational Therapy Code of Ethics
- AOTA’s Guidelines for Supervision, Roles, and Responsibilities During the Delivery of Occupational Therapy Services
With the incorporation of new evidence-based concepts, updates to reflect the AOTA’s newest documents, and new hands-on approaches to interventions, Occupational Therapy Interventions: Functions and Occupations, Second Edition should be by the side of every occupational therapy student and entry-level practitioner.