- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/17/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $56.99 Save
Concise coverage, an online interactive student quiz bank, new text features, and USMLE-format questions enable students to successfully complete their clerkship, prepare for the shelf/end-of-rotation exam, and study for the boards. A fresh new format features “Chapter Cuts and Caveats” that call attention to important principles, and “Quick Cuts” that highlight key information in every chapter. With updates, revisions, and full-color illustrations throughout, NMS Surgery, 6th Edition, is an ideal guide for effective study and review, while retaining the elements that have made it a dependable, go-to resource for a generation of medical students.
- New, full-color design, with updated illustrations throughout.
- New text feature: “Chapter Cuts and Caveats” calls out each chapter’s most important principles.
- New text feature: “Quick Cuts” highlights key information in a highly visual format.
- Study questions facilitate self-assessment and improve retention.
- Interactive eBook provided with the text includes student quiz bank for self-assessment.
- The perfect study tool for surgical shelf or end-of-rotation exams, and board certification and recertification.