- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 07/25/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $58.99 Save
Concise coverage, an online interactive student quiz bank, new text features, and USMLE-format questions enable students to successfully complete their clerkship, prepare for the shelf/end-of-rotation exam, and study for the boards. A fresh new format features “Chapter Cuts and Caveats” that call attention to important principles, and “Quick Cuts” that highlight key information in every chapter. With updates, revisions, and full-color illustrations throughout, NMS Surgery, 6th Edition, is an ideal guide for effective study and review, while retaining the elements that have made it a dependable, go-to resource for a generation of medical students.
- New, full-color design, with updated illustrations throughout.
- New text feature: “Chapter Cuts and Caveats” calls out each chapter’s most important principles.
- New text feature: “Quick Cuts” highlights key information in a highly visual format.
- Study questions facilitate self-assessment and improve retention.
- Interactive eBook provided with the text includes student quiz bank for self-assessment.
- The perfect study tool for surgical shelf or end-of-rotation exams, and board certification and recertification.