NEW MyPsychologyLab without Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for The World of Children
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 07/02/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $46.67 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
NOTE: Make sure to use the dashes shown on the Access Card Code when entering the code.
Student can use the URL and phone number below to help answer their questions:
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Helping students make connections between science and practice
The World of Children helps students connect the science and the practice of child development in a way that can positively change lives. The third edition features an active learning system that exposes students to real people facing real world child development challenges. It encourages readers to think critically about issues from multiple perspectives. The World of Children is a chronological child development text.
MyPsychLab is available with World of Children, 3e. Through MyPsychLab, students have access to MyVirtualChild, an interactive web-based simulation that allows students to raise a child from birth to age 18 and monitor the effects of their parenting decisions over time.
A better teaching and learning experience
The teaching and learning experience with this program helps to:
- Personalize Learning — The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructions achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking —Prompts throughout each chapter jumpstart readers’ critical thinking process.
- Engage Students — Real-life cases encourage students apply what they are learning. Also, students can raise a child through MyVirtualChild.
- Explore Research — With over 600 new research citations, this new edition reflects the latest research in the field of child psychology.
- Understand Different Perspectives – Several perspectives are included in the reading to help students think about the content from different points of view.
- Support Instructors — New MyPsychLab Video Series. These cross-cultural videos feature original footage filmed in the United States, Mexico, and Botswana. Guided by series editor Ashley Maynard (University of Hawaii, Manoa), they show how culture impacts child development. Videos are available in multiple formats: on an instructor’s DVD, tied to quizzes in MyPsychLab, and called out in the chapter with “Watch” icons.