- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 03/04/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $45.99 Save
- Provides accurate, concise answers to 20 of today’s most difficult questions in nephrology.
- Pays particular attention to the principal concepts involved with each challenging nephrology question.
- Includes questions that involve controversy in treatment, such as the use of bicarbonate to treat metabolic acidosis and phosphorus binders to treat hyperphosphatemia.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use