Murphy on Evidence
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 13th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 08/16/2013
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
As in previous editions, the author's teaching method is centered around two realistic case studies - one criminal and one civil - presenting challenging evidence issues and questions for discussion at the end of each chapter. The case study material for this new edition has been further developed with new podcasts and videos on the Online Resource Centre.
Fully up to date with the latest developments in this fast moving subject, the thirteenth edition of Murphy on Evidence is as indispensable as its predecessors.
Online Resource Centre
The book is accompanied by an Online Resource Centre, which contains:
- Regular updates to the text
- A list of useful web links
- Supporting documents and multimedia resources for the two fictitious cases
- A range of multiple-choice questions enabling students to test their knowledge