Movement and Music Developing Activities for Young Children with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 04/25/2014
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $81.33 Save
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
Movement and Music gives teachers and child care providers the knowledge and skills they need to make informed decisions on helping children develop the intrinsic motivation to move throughout their lives. More than a listing of activities, it presents in-depth information on physical activity and music that allows early childhood educators to match motivating physical activity and music lessons to the developmental level of the child. The guiding principles throughout the book focus on meeting individual needs, reciprocating environment and curriculum, integrating movement and music, involving family and community, and getting guidance through assessment and standards. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133831523 / 9780133831528 Movement and Music Activities for Young Children with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133065685 / 9780133065688 Movement and Music Activities for Young Children
- 0133523136 / 9780133523133 Movement and Music: Developing Activities for Young Children, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Code