Minerva's Night Out : Philosophy, Pop Culture, and Moving Pictures
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/14/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Minerva’s Night Out presents series of essays by noted philosopher and motion picture and media theorist Noël Carroll that explore issues at the intersection of philosophy, motion pictures, and popular culture.
- Presents a wide-ranging series of essays that reflect on philosophical issues relating to modern film and popular culture
- Authored by one of the best known philosophers dealing with film and popular culture
- Written in an accessible manner to appeal to students and scholars
- Coverage ranges from the philosophy of Halloween to Vertigo and the pathologies of romantic love