Michigan A History of the Great Lakes State
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 5th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/10/2014
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
The fifth edition of Michigan: A History of the Great Lakes State presents an update of the best college-level survey of Michigan history, covering the pre-Columbian period to the present.
- Represents the best-selling survey history of Michigan
- Includes updates and enhancements reflecting the latest historic scholarship, along with the new chapter ‘Reinventing Michigan’
- Expanded coverage includes the socio-economic impact of tribal casino gaming on Michigan’s Native American population; environmental, agricultural, and educational issues; recent developments in the Jimmy Hoffa mystery, and collegiate and professional sports
- Delivered in an accessible narrative style that is entertaining as well as informative, with ample illustrations, photos, and maps
- Now available in digital formats as well as print