McGraw-Hill Education Spanish for Healthcare Providers, Premium 3rd Edition
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 07/13/2015
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $60.00 Save
The most comprehensive program of its kind has been expanded with extensive audio recordings for improving communication with Spanish-speaking patients—and earning 75 AMA continuing education credits!
With expanded coverage of language used by hospitalists, palliative caregivers, and mental health professionals McGraw-Hill Education: Complete Medical Spanish builds your competence in interviewing patients, conducting exams, and providing follow-up instructions. The book features vocabulary, key phrases, dialogs based on common medical situations, and exercises that reinforce understanding and build confidence.
- Package allows you to earn up to 75 AMA-certified continuing education credits (additional fee required)
- MP3 disk with more than 12 hours of audio recordings of dialogs and key vocabulary
- Over 3,000 general and medical Spanish terms and 200 illustrations
- Downloadable booklet with 15 CME Tests
- Sets of flashcards for all the Vocabulary lists, with progress-tracking
- Digital glossary for quick Spanish-English look-up