McGraw-Hill Education MCAT 2 Full-length Practice Tests 2015, Cross-Platform Edition 2 Full-Length Practice Tests
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/19/2015
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $35.00 Save
Totally geared to the brand-new test scheduled to be introduced in 2015, this volume in McGraw-Hill Education's four-book MCAT test-prep series offers two full-length practice MCAT exams in the new test format.
Students get more than 500 MCAT-style questions for practice, with detailed answer explanations. The unique Cross-Platform format adds outstanding value for students, who can study the whole program in print, online, or on a mobile device.
- Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the all-new 2015 test
- Practice with MCAT-style questions on every topic
- Matches the real test in topic coverage and degree of difficulty
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content available in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and daily goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
For the time-pressured MCAT student, this unparalleled digital access means that full study resources are always at hand.