McGraw-Hill Education Advanced Spanish Grammar
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/13/2014
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
What you need to know to master advanced Spanish grammar
McGraw-Hill Education: Advanced Spanish Grammar guides you through this often-difficult subject, clearly explaining complex grammar ideas and giving you the practice you need to reach your language goals. Writtenin clear, accessible Spanish, each chapter introduces one grammar topic followed by skill-building exercises, allowing you to learn and study at your own pace.
At the end of this workbook, you will have mastered grammar areas such as gender, articles, adjectives, possessives, and verb tenses and will have gained the ultimate confidence in your Spanish grammar skills.
- 106 units, each presenting one topic in a bite-sized,two-page format
- More than 400 exercises that give you real confidencein your new language skills
- A comprehensive grammar glossary highlighting essentialconcepts
- A bilingual glossary featuring hundreds ofterms for quick reference
- Numerous illustrations and usage examples showingSpanish grammar in context
Luis Aragones and Ramon Palencia are Spanish-language learning experts. Grupo SM is the third-largest educational publisher in the Spanish-speaking world.
McGraw-Hill Education: Advanced Spanish Grammar is the third book in a three-part series. McGraw-Hill Education: Beginning Spanish Grammar and McGraw-HillEducation: Intermediate Spanish Grammar are also available for less experienced Spanish-language learners.