Maternity and Pediatric Nursing
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 10/06/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $159.99 Save
This updated 3rd Edition of Ricci, Kyle, and Carman’s unique combination book helps students develop an understanding of the health needs of women and children, and empowers them to guide women and their children toward higher levels of wellness throughout the life cycle.
- Updated Threaded Case Studies in every chapter give students an opportunity to apply concepts to real-life scenarios.
- New Bringing It All Together sections draw content from multiple chapters to develop students’ skills in critical thinking, prioritizing, and clinical decision making.
- New Cases begin at the end of each chapter and unfold online, providing extended opportunities for students to connect learning to practice.
- New! Concept Mastery Alerts improve students’ understanding of potentially confusing topics as identified by Lippincott’s Adaptive Learning Powered by prepU.
- Evidence-based Research boxes provide the latest information on best practices in nursing and inspire students to implement EBR interventions.
Also available to support your students’ learning:
Study Guide for Maternity and Pediatric Nursing, 4th Edition
This hands-on guide helps students master essential information, build critical-thinking skills, and prepare for the NCLEX exam through a variety of exercises, case studies, and NCLEX-style questions.