Mastering the Life Plan : The Essential Steps to Achieving Great Health and a Leaner, Stronger, and Sexier Body
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 03/19/2013
- Publisher: Atria Books
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
In his New York Times bestseller, The Life Plan, Dr. Jeffry Life combined proven science with an appealing message—it’s never too late to transform your body. Today, at seventy-four years of age, with an unbelievably toned torso and biceps that even a twentysomething would envy, he’s living proof that his program of exercise, nutrition, and hormone optimization has extraordinarily powerful and lasting results.
In Mastering the Life Plan, Dr. Life distills this bestselling program into a simpler format that men of any age can customize for their individual needs. For those who already follow his regimen, this new book is an essential next step, with new exercises and groundbreaking new advice that’s also a perfect companion to take on the road.
This new book offers:
• New exercises in all fitness domains: cardiovascular, strength training, and toning/stretching combined into one easy-to-follow routine
• New meal plans and recipes that make weight loss a breeze
• Expanded food guide for eating on the road, eating out, and cooking for yourself
• The latest information on hormone optimization, giving a deeper under-standing of therapies, controversies, myths, and realities
• New success stories from men who’ve already seen great results with the Life Plan
• Comprehensive medical information so that you can work with your own doctor to achieve better health
• And much more.
Every eight seconds an American man turns fifty, and for many, maintaining good health has not been a priority. Mastering the Life Plan is therefore essential for every man looking to take charge of his health now and for the future. As Dr. Life says, this is the only way to achieve a happy, youthful, sexually satisfying life with dramatically fewer age-related illnesses, and at the same time, avoid the unfortunate side effects of aging.