Manual of Nutritional Therapeutics
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/24/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $76.99 Save
Coauthored by three physicians and a dietitian, this quick-reference manual provides practical, state-of-the-art, evidence-based nutrition recommendations for healthy adults, hospitalized patients, and people with a full range of health conditions. It’s an ideal source to help you meet the nutrition needs of every patient.
- Effectively counsel healthy patients with nutrition recommendations for both young and older adults, and provide specific guidance for patients who are pregnant or lactating.
- Find information on individual nutrients (e.g. vitamin D, iron), contained in a dedicated section covering nutrient components.
- Get detailed guidance with separate chapters on Protein and Calories, Vitamins, Minerals, and Dietary Supplements.
- Access advice specific for metabolic disorders (diabetes, dyslipidemia, and renal disease), for obesity, and for chronic wasting diseases (cancer, AIDS).
- Make informed decisions on enteral and parenteral nutritional therapy.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use