Manual of Nutritional Therapeutics
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 6th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/24/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $76.99 Save
Coauthored by three physicians and a dietitian, this quick-reference manual provides practical, state-of-the-art, evidence-based nutrition recommendations for healthy adults, hospitalized patients, and people with a full range of health conditions. It’s an ideal source to help you meet the nutrition needs of every patient.
- Effectively counsel healthy patients with nutrition recommendations for both young and older adults, and provide specific guidance for patients who are pregnant or lactating.
- Find information on individual nutrients (e.g. vitamin D, iron), contained in a dedicated section covering nutrient components.
- Get detailed guidance with separate chapters on Protein and Calories, Vitamins, Minerals, and Dietary Supplements.
- Access advice specific for metabolic disorders (diabetes, dyslipidemia, and renal disease), for obesity, and for chronic wasting diseases (cancer, AIDS).
- Make informed decisions on enteral and parenteral nutritional therapy.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use