Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.
As the long-time #1 best-seller, Garrison has helped guide close to 3 million students through managerial accounting since it was first published. It identifies the three functions managers must perform within their organizationsplan operations, control activities, and make decisionsand explains what accounting information is necessary for these functions, how to collect it, and how to interpret it. Garrison's Managerial Accounting is known for its relevance, accuracy, and clarity. It is also unique in that the authors write the most important supplements that accompany the book: solutions manual, test bank, instructor's manual, and study guide making them both of high quality and extremely consistent with the textbook.
Table of Contents
1. Managerial Accounting: An Overview
2. Managerial Accounting and Cost Concepts
3. Job-Order Costing
4. Process Costing
5. Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships
6. Variable Costing and Segment Reporting: Tools for Management
7. Activity-Based Costing: A Tool to Aid Decision Making
8. Profit Planning
9. Flexible Budgets and Performance Analysis
10. Standard Costs and Variances
11. Performance Measurement in Decentralized Organizations
12. Differential Analysis: The Key to Decision Making