The Little Ortho Book The Bare Bones of Orthopedics
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 09/15/2013
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Dr. Antonia Chen takes complicated orthopedic terms and conditions and explains them in ways that are understandable to all. By focusing on common orthopedic diagnoses and relevant anatomy, The Little Ortho Book: The Bare Bones of Orthopedics answers the questions that arise from orthopedic conditions in user-friendly language that is understandable to everyone.
Portable and handy and supplemented with images and diagrams, this conversational-style book packs a big punch!
What is Inside:
• Descriptions of joint biomechanics and bone and muscle composition
• Commonly performed exams are explained with a description of the condition being tested
• Sports injuries, fractures, arthritis, and orthopedic conditions in children
• Description of medications that are commonly prescribed in orthopedics
• Commonly performed orthopedic surgeries, including indications for surgery and descriptions of the procedures performed – all described in simplistic detail
The Little Ortho Book: The Bare Bones of Orthopedics is an easy-to-read resource for a wide variety of audiences who work in the orthopedic industry or with orthopedic patients, but isn’t an orthopedic surgeon.