The Little Book of Stress
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 05/06/2014
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Is stress really all that bad? Without it, could we get everything done, or would we just be sickeningly happy-go-lucky day in and day out? In The Little Book of Stress Rohan Candappa shows ways to actually increase the level of stress within you and those around you. Because without stress, life is boring.
Increase your own stress levels and create stress in others with simple measures such as:
* If you are stressed, make sure you communicate this to those around you. Soon they'll be stressed too.
* Switch the decaffeinated and caffeinated coffees around whenever you can.
* Always join in other people's arguments. Try to get others to join in too.
* When you're the first car in line at a traffic light, get out and read a map. Try to miss the green light at least twice.
* A double espresso just before bed is always a winner.
* Replace your bulbs with overhead, neon-strip lights. If you can get ones that flicker, all the better.
* If someone is telling you a joke and you know the punch line, wait until they've nearly finished, then tell them you've heard it before.
* Ask single women if they've got a boyfriend yet. Repeat on Valentine's Day.