Lifespan Development A Topical Approach Plus NEW MyPsychLab with eText -- Access Card Package
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 05/24/2013
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $247.86 Save
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Current Research and Real World Application.
Updated in its second edition, Life Span Development: A Topical Approach maintains the student friendliness that has been the hallmark of Feldman’s development texts. Rich in examples, it illustrates the applications that can be derived from the research and theory of lifespan developmentalists. The text takes a modular approach providing both readers and instructors with maximum flexibility.
MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Feldman program. Key learning applications include, MyPsychLab video series, MyVirtualLife, and MyVirtualChild.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning — MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking — “Review and Apply” sections consist of short recaps of the chapters’ main points, followed by questions designed to provoke critical thinking.
- Engage Students — At the beginning of each chapter are Chapter Opening Prologues, a short vignette, describing an individual or situation that is relevant to the basic developmental issues being addressed in the chapter.
- Explore Research — “From Research to Practice” boxes describe current developmental research or research issues applied to everyday problems.
- Support Instructors — All supplements were developed around the textbook’s carefully constructed learning objectives.
0205989381 / 9780205989386 Lifespan Development: A Topical Approach Plus NEW MyPsychLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205951031 / 9780205951031 Life Span Development: A Topical Approach