Laboratory Information Management Systems Creating Strategic Advantage and Meeting Business Requirements
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 05/30/2017
- Publisher: Wiley-Interscience
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
- Discusses planning the overall strategic positioning of a LIMS within an organization.
- Roadmaps for the various stages of a project are presented and discussed.
- Validation is integrated throughout the book rather than in a separate section to help enable good business practices to be followed regardless of the industry where a system is being implemented.
- The approach will be useful for Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) in hospitals and clinical laboratories as well.