Key Business Analytics The 60+ Business Analysis Tools Every Manager Needs To Know
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 03/14/2016
- Publisher: Ft Pr
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $26.99 Save
Key Business Analytics will help managers apply tools to turn data into insights that help them better understand their customers, optimize their internal processes and identify cost savings and growth opportunities.
It includes analysis techniques within the following categories:
- Financial analytics – cashflow, profitability, sales forecasts
- Market analytics – market size, market trends, marketing channels
- Customer analytics – customer lifetime values, social media, customer needs
- Employee analytics – capacity, performance, leadership
- Operational analytics – supply chains, competencies, environmental impact
- Bare business analytics – sentiments, text, correlations
Each tool will follow the bestselling Key format of being 5-6 pages long, broken into short sharp advice on the essentials:
- What is it?
- When should I use it?
- How do I use it?
- Tips and pitfalls
- Further reading
This essential toolkit also provides an invaluable section on how to gather original data yourself through surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc.