Kaplan GMAT Complete 2016: The Ultimate in Comprehensive Self-Study for GMAT Book + Online + DVD + Mobile
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 05/05/2015
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Kaplan's GMAT Complete 2016 features:
- 2,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations covering the Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning sections, including a revised section on Integrated Reasoning and brand new practice questions and explanations.
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests available online and 1 in the book)
- 500+ question online Quiz Bank, for customized quiz creation and review of GMAT practice questions, $99.00 value
- Kaplan's best-selling GMAT Premier 2016; GMAT 800, 9th Edition; GMAT Math Workbook, 9th Edition; and GMAT Verbal Workbook, 8th Edition, $109.96 value
- Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an internet connection
- Online study plans: learn how to make the most of your time, no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day
- DVD containing bite-sized video lessons with expert Kaplan GMAT faculty
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- For test takers who want to break 700—and ace Integrated Reasoning—this is the definitive resource.
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with these books, DVD, and online resources, you will score higher on the GMAT—or you'll receive a full refund.
*electronic devices not included