Kaplan ACT 2016 Strategies, Practice and Review with 6 Practice Tests Book + Online + DVD
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 06/02/2015
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Last year, more than 1.7 million high school students took the ACT. Despite the popularity of the ACT, only one in four students met or surpassed college readiness benchmarks in all four ACT subjects (Math, Reading, English, and Science). With college becoming more competitive, it is more important than ever for students to get the preparation they need to score high on the ACT.
Kaplan's ACT 2016 is completely revised for the updated ACT and covers every concept tested. It provides you with exactly what you need to know to score higher on this crucial exam. This powerful study guide includes:
* 6 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
* An online center with additional practice questions, video tutorials, and more!
* DVD with 12 video tutorials from top Kaplan instructors
* Tips and strategies for scoring higher from expert Kaplan ACT instructors and students who got a perfect score on the exam
This new edition features a customized study schedule based on the results of your individual diagnostic test results, so it is geared specifically for you. Study with Kaplan's ACT 2016 and you will score higher—guaranteed.