- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: Workbook
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/02/2016
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $19.95 Save
Available in both hardcover and paperback, Intermediate Japanese includes an accompanying audio disc, and free web-based multimedia resources with additional exercises. A separate Workbook is available with corresponding one-of-a-kind practice activities.
What makes this series so popular?
- The focus is very visual. The book's narrative is told with manga-style story pages, and the CD_ROM uses colorful video.
- Authentic written, visual, and oral materials are embedded very naturally throughout the book.
- Independent learners and classroom students alike will find this an accessible and upbeat way to master contemporary Japanese.
- Kanji characters are emphasized here more than in other textbooks and are taught as an integral part of learning Japanese spoken vocabulary, rather than separately.
- By the end of this book, learners will have mastered 149 additional kanji, for a cumulative total of 300 kanji.