Instruction A Models Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 7th
- Format: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 12/24/2014
- Publisher: Pearson
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $76.40 Save
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This access code card provides access to the Enhanced Pearson eText.
Pre-service, beginning, and experience teachers alike can turn to this comprehensive resource for help in expanding their instructional repertoires through instructional models presented within a standards-based and instructionally aligned process. The authors present 10 evidence-based instructional models and their variations offering a range of cognitive approaches to instruction—creative, compliant, collaborative, competitive, inductive, deductive, concrete, and abstract. Each model is discussed using helpful elementary and secondary examples, a variety of academic content areas, detailed steps for implementation, and a look at the demands on students. The new edition of Instruction: A Models Approach includes several features that support the development of instructional skills: chapters move from concrete models to abstract (simple to more complex) to build a clearer understanding of the ideas, video examples and instructional strategies illustrate the concepts, and extension activities offer practice with important new information and skills. The result is a classroom-ready resource that makes instructional models clear and relevant for readers within a standards-based and instructionally aligned process. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
This access code card provides access to the new Enhanced Pearson eText, a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.