Implementing Oracle Fusion General Ledger and Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/11/2016
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
List Price $65.00 Save
This Oracle Press guide shows how to implement key modules of Oracle Fusion Financials—General Ledger and Financials Accounting Hub—covering both the functional and technical aspects of this complete financial management solution.
Implementing Oracle Fusion Applications General Ledger & Financials Accounting Hub covers the core Oracle Financials products and components. All Oracle Financials products use Financials Accounting Hub “under the hood”, and this topic is featured in detail. The author team uses a sample deployment to illustrate the best practices and common pain-points an internal staff or outside consultant would experience. They show multiple ways of leveraging this complex suite of products within the heterogeneous data environment of real-world companies. The team explains and demonstrates the key concepts at the right level to reach the broadest audience.
- Complete coverage of Oracle Fusion General Ledger and Accounting Hub
- Fills the gap in Oracle documentation for this product
- Explains how Oracle Fusion implementation will meet the needs and expectations of technical decision-makers and senior management
- Authors have years of practical experience with custom development on Oracle Fusion technology and teaching those skills to others