HDR Photography From Snapshots to Great Shots
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 06/29/2015
- Publisher: Peachpit Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Are you an aspiring landscape, architecture, interior, or real estate photographer? Do you struggle with a lack of detail in the highlight or shadow areas of your scene? Then the world of high-dynamic range (HDR) photography is for you. This guide by pro photographer Tim Cooper will help you understand how to capture your subjects and process them for amazing, realistic results.
In HDR Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots, Tim takes you step by step through the capture process and provides his tips and techniques for producing natural-looking HDR images using Lightroom and Photomatix. In this guide you will:
- Learn what HDR is and when and why to use it
- Understand the equipment and camera settings required to capture your images
- Expose your images properly to bring out the important details in your scene
- Conquer nature/landscape, architecture/interiors, and night/low light shooting
- Master the processing of your images in Lightroom and Photomatix for advanced techniques and stunning results
Beautifully illustrated with large, compelling photos, this book for beginning-to-intermediate digital photographers will help you take control and get the image you want every time you pick up your camera. Once you have the shot, show it off and join the book’s Flickr group: www.flickr.com/groups/HDR_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.