The Handbook of Global Companies
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 05/28/2013
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
The Handbook of Global Companies brings together original research addressing the latest theories and empirical analysis surrounding the role of global companies in local, national, and international governance.
- Offers new insights into the role of global companies in relation to policy and governance at local, national, and international levels
- Brings together newly-commissioned research by a global team of established and up-and-coming scholars from the fields of international relations, political science, public policy, and beyond
- Considers the environmental and societal responsibilities of global corporations.
- Covers topics including the spatial locations of global companies; debate about the power they wield and their role as catalysts in new forms of governance; and the ways in which global companies share authority with the state and international organizations to drive policy processes
- Speculates on the broader potential and limitations of global governance