Gynecologic Radiation Oncology: A Practical Guide
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 08/19/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $169.99 Save
- Addresses the techniques, methods, and challenging decisions that characterize the day-to-day practice of gynecologic radiation oncology.
- Features more than 700 figures and tables that highlight key information – from initial patient evaluation and treatment recommendation, through the process of radiation treatment planning and delivery, to post-treatment monitoring of patients for recurrence and treatment-related side effects.
- Covers sites of origin, the principles of tumor biology, multidisciplinary management, clinical evaluation, radiation therapy treatment planning and delivery, and symptom management, as well as the features of individual disease sites.
- Includes more than 50 case studies that demonstrate how concepts are applied in real-life clinical situations.
- Provides references that are particularly helpful in clinical decision-making, emphasizing important clinical trials, meta-analyses of relevant data and high-quality review articles.
- Explains not only the insights gained from the clinical literature but also the opportunities for misinterpretation, suggesting how trial results can be more accurately applied to everyday clinical practice.
- Uses extensive cross-referencing throughout to help you navigate the text and find related topics quickly.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use