- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 03/28/2017
- Publisher: FrommerMedia
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Inside this book you’ll find:
• Insider advice on avoiding crowds as you explore some of Portugal's greatest gems, from Lisbon's Alfama to the beaches of the Algarve, and from the Palácio Nacional de Sintra to the Quinta Palmeira Gardens in Madeira—plus tips for navigating the country's lovely but less-traveled corners, like Trás-os-Mantes and the Minho
• Where to discover the absolute best seafood in Lisbon, the tastiest fruit in Sintra and Alcobaça, and the finest wines that Portugal has to offer
• Insightful commentary on Portugal's dazzling array of architectural masterpieces, from the Gothic Mosteiro de Santa Maria da Vitória in Alcobaça to the Baroque Palácio Nacional de Queluz.
• Opinionated reviews—no bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our experts are passionate about their country, and they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
• Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity, so there’s never any guessing or nasty surprises
• Lodging, restaurant, and shopping recommendations in all ranges from luxe to moderately priced choices for real people
• User-friendly features including star ratings, detailed maps, and a pullout map of the country