- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 5th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/23/2014
- Publisher: Pearson
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $235.59 Save
Flexible modules for instructors, real-world lessons for students.
Help your students see why MIS is the most important course in the business school with Experiencing MIS. This modular text shows students how businesses use–and need–information systems to accomplish their goals, objectives, and competitive strategy.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize learning with MyMISLab–the online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that fosters learning within and beyond the classroom.
- Modular Approach offers flexibility for instructors in covering the material they want.
- Focus on important themes of ethics, security, and other timely topics through text’s Guides, designed to help students improve their skills as future business professionals.
- Connect classroom knowledge to everyday life with illustrative cases and a number of exercises and other interactive features.
- Keep content current to help keep your students up to date with the most recent events.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMISLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMISLab search for ISBN-10: 0133806901/ISBN-13: 9780133806908. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133517047/ISBN-13: 9780133517040and ISBN-10: 013359467X/ISBN-13: 9780133594676.
MyMISLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.