Exercise Physiology Nutrition, Energy, and Human Performance
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 8th
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 03/04/2014
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $145.05 Save
- Get quick access to the resources available to help you master each section of the text with “Ancillaries at a Glance.”
- Maximize your study time with the book’s vibrant, “magazine style” design that makes the content more engaging and accessible and key information easier to find.
- Reinforce your understanding with Chapter Objectives, Integrative Questions that pose open-ended questions for reflection on complex concepts, and FYI sections that offer “good to know” information.
- Gain an understanding of how researchers contribute to our knowledge of exercise physiology through engaging section-opening interviews with key figures in the field.
- Learn how theoretical concepts relate to practical skills through “In a Practical Sense” features.
- Access the most relevant current information in the field through figures and tables that clarify important concepts and information.
- Gain an understanding of the past, present, and future of the profession through coverage of important milestones and future directions in the field.