Essentials of Strategic Management: The Quest for Competitive Advantage
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 01/07/2010
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill/Irwin
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Essentials of Strategic Management responds head-on to the growing requests by business faculty for a concisely-written strategic management text that’s robust and theory-driven and supported with a compelling collection of cases. This text was written with four objectives in mind:
1) Although relatively brief in length, the text provides students with an up-to-date and thorough understanding of essential strategic management concepts and analytic tools
2) It simplifies the task of demonstrating student learning through course embedded assessment
3) The concepts are supported by contemporary, well-written cases involving headline strategic issues
4) The text serves as the theoretical foundation of a teaching approach incorporating a business strategy simulation.