Essentials of Exercise Physiology
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 5th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/14/2015
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $117.32 Save
Featuring updates in every section that reflect the latest trends and research in the field, Essentials of Exercise Physiology helps students develop a deep understanding of the interrelationships among energy intake, energy transfer during exercise, and the related physiologic systems. As they progress through the book, students also master the how-tos of applying key concepts to enhance exercise training, athletic performance, and health.
In addition, the Fifth Edition includes a suite of instructor and student resources designed to save you time and help your students succeed.
- An online Interactive Question Bank with study and quiz options helps students master the content of the course.
- Supplemental documentation relevant to the field includes The Internet and Exercise Physiology, Surgeon General’s Vision for Health Fit Nation 2010, and a Guide to Reliable Supplemental Information Sources.
- A list of Frequently Cited Journals in Exercise Physiology enables students to increase their understanding of topics of interest.
- Animations of key exercise physiology concepts selected by reviewers help students understand complex processes.
- PowerPoint presentations make it easy to integrate the textbook with your students’ classroom experience via either handouts or slide shows.
- A complete image bank enhances lecture and exam preparation.
- A robust test generator helps you put together tests that assess your students’ understanding.