The Ember.js Way
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/16/2018
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
The new Ember.js framework gives developers all the power they need to build front-ends for tomorrow's most ambitious web applications. Ember.js has moved rapidly towards maturity, but until now, most Ember.js documentation has been brief and high level. Now , two pioneering Ember.js developers and project participants show you exactly how to make the most of this remarkable technology. Inspired by Addison-Wesley's classic The Rails Way series, The Ember.js Way crystallizes all that's been learned about Ember.js development into a start-to-finish approach that works.
Brian Cardarella and Alex Navasardyan start by guiding you through building a basic Ember.js application. They introduce each key concept at a high level, and then "deep dive" into all core topics. Drawing on their unsurpassed experience building advanced Ember.js applications, Cardarella and Navasardyan show how to:
- Use templates, routing, controllers, actions, views, components, promises, data, runloop, computed properties, observers, bindings, instrumentation, and more
- Smoothly integrate Ember.js into your existing web stack
- Build Ember.js apps with Ruby on Rails and Node.js as the backends
- Explore and leverage the fast-growing third-party ecosystem for Ember.js